Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Enough Already

I know I have been quiet for awhile... mainly due to the fact that the stupidity of the world and the state in which we live is leaving me speechless. In reading my daily news, I came across this one...O.J. Simpson to discuss killings...I couldn't shut up anymore.
The fact that in this day and age we still give this murderous son-of-a-bitch even an ounce of press, in my mind is criminal. Paris Hilton deserves more press than this guy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In this latest interview, O.J. states that if I had killed them, here is how I would have done it. What a piece of garbage. Shut your mouth. If I was in the press, I wouldn't give him the time. Hell, he was probably paid for this interview as well.
Maybe I should re-title this to, "If I was Nicole Brown's or Ron Goldman's father, here is how I would have killed O.J."
It's because of people like this, that I hope Dante got it right. Let him rot in the 7th circle, where he will forever be plunged into a river of boiling blood.

No comments: