Friday, December 08, 2006

More Idiots.

Just read the story. I don't think I need to say anything here... Man planned to blow up Ill. Mall.
Although I have to say, I have very little confidence in our legal system to do the right thing. The man never actually acquired the grenades, but was arrested trying to... Great, some piss-ant lawyer will play with that one.

I guess while on the subject of 'what the hell is wrong with people?'... I'm sure you have all heard this one... 4 Dead in Chicago office building. In this day and age, I get nervous every time my girl walks out the door. It's a sick world. Even sicker is the fact that in this country we cater to the minority. Don't get racial on me, that's not where I was going. I simply mean the few, the complainers, the ones who ruin it for the masses. I've said it many times, but it rings more true everyday...The silent majority is getting sick of it.

The other day, a bum said he was going to kill me and my dogs. That was a fun one. I ran in the house to get a bat, when I couldn't find one, I went down Ventura with a monkey wrench. No bum threatens me! In my anger I was going to try and 'send' a message. But is there any getting through. Some people, just need a beating.

No comments: