Saturday, October 07, 2006

Engrish Lessons

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Japanese foreign exchange student stayed with my family for a few weeks when I was in College. Hiroko. Anyway, she was so misquided in her thinking of what Americans were like... She asked me if I took my gun to school with me. I told her I didnt have a gun. She thought I was lying.
Anyway... I think this simple Japanese english workout video says a lot... enjoy.

Often times... when I go out and mug someone, usually the lost Japanese woman... I like to wear a bra on my head, manly, yet still in control of my femininity.

Word of the day....
Propaganda
noun: chiefly derogatory information esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political point of view. (say that 3 times fast)

Good Day all, and remember when mugging, make sure your head bra doesn't clash.

No comments: