Saturday, October 07, 2006

Im tired of...

Okay, Im reading my news of the day and this headline prompted me to spat about something else.
Sienna Miller apologizes to Pittsburgh.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who gives a shit. This woman's greatest claim to fame is the fact that she dated Jude Law. THAT'S IT! I'm tired of Hollywood, or the media pumping these people to be something they are not. It's ridiculous. I mean that was on my 'Most viewed News Stories' watch section in my yahoo. Who gives a shit?.. most watched news stories... maybe WE DO give a shit.

Yet on the flip side of things.... The Amish girl who asked the gunman to take her life in order to spare the younger children was 3rd on the most viewed stories list. Amish or not... the girl was a hero. A hero worthy of praise and remembrance.
I remember years ago... many many years ago, when a plane went down in the Chesapeake Bay, one of the survivors stayed behind in the icy water and helped others climb out to safety... By the time the rescue workers came back to get him, he had frozen to death. That's a hero.. People like this are worthy of book deals, and movie offers. I think they should be the rich and mighty.

I have a theory... it's called the 'Silent Majority' theory. It's going to rock this world within the next 10 years.
Here is the tired list....
I AM TIRED OF.... LACK OF COURTESY
I AM TIRED OF.... EGO.
I AM TIRED OF.... Selfishness. And we are all to blame.
I AM TIRED OF.... Illegal immigrants who FEEL they are owed something.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I AM TIRED OF.... United States citizens who feel it necessary to publicly blast the US.
I AM TIRED OF.... The same people who blast the US to foreign audiences.
I AM TIRED OF.... The media stretching the truth to fit an agenda.
I AM TIRED OF.... People not holding the door open.
I AM TIRED OF.... Auto makers making us believe that 30MPG is a good thing. We should be at 100MPG by now.
I AM TIRED OF.... Politicians.. as a whole they are all a bunch of selfish pieces of shit. ALL OF THEM. I don't care if you're a DEM or a REP. This shit is getting old.
I AM TIRED OF.... Lawyers. Not all of them... but most. I think they have systematically destroyed this country. Them along with the politicians who listened them. While we're on it...
I AM TIRED OF.... JUDGES. You had the final say... NICE JOB!
I AM TIRED OF.... People who do not do what they say they will do. If you don't plan on doing it... don't say you will. SIMPLE!
I AM TIRED OF.... Actors and Actresses who make political stands. You never heard a damn thing from Reagan or Arnold for that matter... but when they wanted to do something... they joined the arena and made a stand. Good for them. You think we will ever see Jane Fonda
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
or Susan Sarandon join the races?
(Check out the t-shirt)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...Doubt it. How about Ben Affleck, or George Clooney, or that Damn Dixie bitch.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Read the sign & think... She's the embarrassment)
To publicly blast your country while on Foreign Soil is, in my opinion...disgusting, or to allow a foreign diplomat to come to this country and blast away... Take the case of the Venezuelan dick head.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What balls on this guy. They have their agenda, and positive change isn't one of them. Shut up! Entertain us. If you want to be a politician.. join the fight. I can completely understand anyone being opposed to a war, and wanting to stop it. Anyone. We shouldn't have wars. But this war of words is not about the war at hand... it is a war on Bush. And that shit has got to stop. He's not the only one responsible. THEY ALL ARE! Where were the protests when Saddam was killing his own people... where are the protests concering Darfur.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Christ for that matter.. how about the Seal Killings in Canada.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can't help but tear up everytime I see this... It's senseless and barbaric.
This self serving agenda has to be a wake up call to the American public at some point. The fight isn't against the President... It should be against terrorism, poverty, famine, genocide... you name it. The President isn't alone in the decisions he makes. Don't get me wrong... Im not supporting anyone. Should we have gone to Iraq? I don't know... Should Saddam have been taken out of power...absolutely. Are there others on the list that deserved a higher priority...maybe. With the latest clashes between the Clinton camp and the pro-Bushies, over whose fault it was for the 9-11 attacks... ASSHOLES... it was Bin Ladens fault. END OF STORY. I guess we are all more concerned over what Suri looks like,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
or whether Bradgelina or Madonna adopted a Cambodian kid. In the Forbes top 400 richest people in the US... 400 people just in the US... not one of them was a millionaire... they were all BILLIONAIRES. These people alone net worth is 1.25 TRILLION dollars. Holy Shit. Single handedly they could wipe out many of the problems in the world. Not that it is their responsibility... Im just leaving a nugget out there for you to do with what you please.
I AM TIRED OF.... Politicians who bitch and moan about tax cuts for the rich. For that matter, anyone who bitches and moans about tax cuts for the rich. Almost all of the politicians who complain about this particular topic are richer than 85% of the voting public. So who the hell are they kidding. Here is an interesting article... Just read the first couple of paragraphs... DO IT! The Millionaires Club Do you really think they want a tax on the rich?

I AM TIRED OF.... People who complain... which is why I am ending this now. :o)

Good day all...
The word for today is...
LOBOTOMY:
noun: A surgical operation involving incision into the prefrontal lobe of the brain, formerly used to treat mental illness.
(We're all due for one of these.. or at least Washington and Hollywood)

No comments: