Saturday, October 07, 2006

Optimo Peach

I have decided tonight that it is time for me to start posting a blog... possibly every night. They may be long, they may be short. There will be words of the day... phrases of the day.. and just some thoughts from a crazy man.

Today... Sept 27, 2006.
Lindsey and I decided to walk down to a 7-11 a couple of blocks away to get a gallon of milk. As I approached the door, a small man with corn rows, sounding like Tone-Loc asked me if I could get him an Optimo.
Well, here is how it went....
The Man - "Yeah man see, I dun mean ta boter you...you tink you can help me out. Da man inside wun let me in. I's got money man, I's got money. I ain got no tatty's or no shit. Look man, I just wanna get me an Optimo Peach."
Adam - "A what?"
The Man - "An Optimo Peach man. An Optimo."
Adam - (A blank stare)
The Man - "You know man, A BLUNT"
Adam - "A Philly"
The Man - "No man, n OPTIMO"
Adam - "I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about. I have to get milk."

So the word for the day is...
OPTIMO PEACH.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: